Friday, December 27, 2013

we cant always change the ppl we love into ppl we like to be around.....they are how and who they are....if they did everything we liked and waned them to do , would we end up even liking them of would they get boring......im weird.....I talk a lot ...crazy non-sense half the tem.....emotional  the rest.....but the ppl who love me the most are those that know my heart, who I really am ...knowing my past and understanding completely why I am the way I am.....they help me get over my fears...help me accomplish my goals.....my loved ones are my reason to want to be a better pearson......so they can be better ppl......

1 comment:

  1. AMEN MY BELOVED NIECE!!! XOXO <3 WHAT A BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT WOMAN YOU ARE & WISE BEYOND YOUR YEARS. I LOVE THIS BLOG POST IT REALLY MINISTERED TO MY HEART & IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR TODAY. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART & I LOVE THAT YOU LOVE & ACCEPT ME WITH ALL MY FAULTS & FLAWS & LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY. XOXO<3 P.S. AWESOME FIRST BLOG POST! :)

    ReplyDelete