Sunday, February 2, 2014

so alot has happened since I last blogged,
my mind is growing with all these things im learning in school...oh yeah.....you are probably thinking ....hhmmm....school.......I have made  the decision to go to  collage......three weeks ago I enrolled into the institute of technology in salida California....I will be graduating in febuary 15- 2015
finally did it....and I could not be more proud of myself.
all that my life has thrown me.....im not a victim....im refined in experience....humbled by a creatore greater than any sin....wrapped in a blanket of love .i am.....molded to his liking...perfected as much as possible for a sinner......instead of hiding my face in shame ...I have that lil small voice in my head telling me .....I am  a seurvivor.....a mature woman in the making.....one who is strong enough to realize that it is with in my power to change the path I take....choose which fork in the road to follow.
I alone posses the capability to either ignore or allow the negative to influence me....

2 comments:

  1. Let me start with you are a amazing, talented, gifted, strong, courageous, beautiful woman from the inside out & I'm very humbled, blessed beyond measure & honored to have you as my beloved niece & one of my most beloved precious BFFS Honey. XO <3 I can't even begin to put into words how deep & how much I love you & how super very very very proud I am of you!!! LOVE AUNTIE! XO <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS REMINDS ME OF YOU!!! XO <3

    She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional. There's only one thing wrong with her. She forgets what she's worth! You are unique!! I love you girl!!! XO <3

    Pass this to every beautiful woman you know. Remind her that she's unique. Send to all the special women in your family & your Girlfriends , tell them you love them, including me. L-o-v-e-y-o-u!!! XOXOXXO <3 :)

    ReplyDelete